Thursday, January 12, 2012

results

Well it's in..just a spasm..wow was that Dr. at the clinic off.. Wayne went to his Dr's appointment and the Dr. won't help. Wayne got nasty with her because he is in pain and they aren't doing anything! She wanted to do some more blood tests and he told her flat out no she wasn't looking in the right place. So yes back to ground zero so to speak. he does now have an appointment with a neurologist. It's not until April. I have no idea how to help him until then. Well there isn't anything I can do..except maybe bug the hell out of the Dr's. I have decided there just aren't any good Dr's here. I do like my kid peds Dr at least..lord knows hes like family it seems. I feel like i'm drowning. I can only describe this by saying Utah..I had such an awful life in Utah as a teen. But that's another whole story. I don't think I ever had any good teen years. Well I'm off to do something in my kitchen. Bailey's at school and I have a whole hour left to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment