Wednesday, July 20, 2011
it's a real first!
This is the best blog yet-no bad news! We got the last of Killian's labs and there is nothing wrong.It doesn't explain the leg pains but at this point we don't have to worry about tumors or cancer. What a great relief that everything in his blood is clear as well. He is doing better this week by far. From the looks of it last week he was coming off of the one med (is this a repeat? I swear I should read my old blogs)and it was making him all whacked out. God am I glad that's over with. We had no idea that's what was happening. It was a awful week and I wondered if Killian was going to be the way he was acting forever. It wouldn't have been a good life. Bailey is jealous of Killian's pediasure. She likes it as much as he does. Shes mad cause those cases of it aren't for her! I think I could add more but my brain is shutting down. It's after 10 and I haven't gotten to see Wayne. He came home with a migraine before I got home from work and has bee asleep. I spose I get to sleep on the couch.I don't want him to move and I want to read my book. Poor Wayne. o.k I lied maybe that's a bit o bad news. But sooooo close to sooo close!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment