

well heres hoping this worked. I have never loaded pictures on this site. Chances are you guys have all seen these on my fb. Aren't they just the best?? It was not bad at all getting this tattoo. I had myself so freaked out about getting. I was thinking the pain would be sooooo awful, but it wasn't! The pain I did have was well worth it. I love love love this tattoo! I think it's the best one yet! I will so be back to Jeff the artist. I told him how I had to hunt him down. lol, I found his profile on another tattoos shop website. He had worked for them and then went somewhere else because the 13 shades treated him badly. He is an awsome guy, but he doesn't say much.
Bailey was sick all night last night throwing up. She didn't do to good today but didn't throw up very much. While I was gone Libby came over and got her to eat a couple of saltines. She is feeling a little better this afternoon. My poor baby. Wayne is very frusrated at how many times we have had the flu sence we have been here. It does suck, he was up with her until 5 this morning. Sorry Wayne!
Gale did not get his surgery like he was supposed to on thursday. Geneva did not give him in enama. They didn't tell the Dr so when they went in they discovered his bowls packed. What a waste of time for everyone. I have not talked to her much cause it made me so damned mad!
Wayne now has the official title of chemical manager at work. He was also offered another job at a big fruit company because he holds a hvc license. They didn't have anyone who had that and so got introuble. Wayne isn't interested for some reason. Maybe cause he is loyal to JMC.
As for me I am just doing the same thing as always. Doin daycare at life quest. I do like it and love the paycheck. I have to start over saving for my eye surgery. That sucks big time but the vacation I used it for was worth it. And before I can save for my eyes we have to save for Killians four wheeler because Wayne promised him one for moving onto first grade.couldn't he have promised him a go at chuckee cheese? ugg.
No comments:
Post a Comment